Your blueprint for success
A commercial construction loan gives you the financial foundation for new construction, expansion or renovation of your business site.
The SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loan programs can be used for the purchase and development of land for a new commercial property, or to expand and refit an existing building. The Bancorp construction lending specialists will collaborate with your general contractor and your SBA disbursement agent until your project is complete.
- Financing for “owner occupied” properties only – 60% or more occupancy of new space; 51% of renovated facility
- 7(a) loans up to $5 million and higher in some cases
- 504 loans up to and over $20 million
- Down payment as low at 10%
- Detailed construction plans must be SBA- and lender-approved as part of the loan process